29 Apr New safety protocols at the Wesley Sleep Disorders and Lung Function Centres
In response to the risk of COVID-19 infections we have implemented a range of safety protocols to mitigate any risk of infection within our facility including:
- Infrared temperature monitoring of all patients and staff entering the facility
- Mandatory screening questionnaires completed prior to entry into the facility
- Mandatory supervised hand washing protocols, elevated use of PPE and hand hygiene stations
- Regular routine cleaning of all surfaces with hospital grade sanitiser
- Protection screens in front administration and lung function laboratory
These protocols are in addition to the best practice guidelines from Queensland Health already followed.
We have a website page dedicated to patient information on our safety protocols to keep them and our staff safe during a visit to our clinics. http://thoracicandsleep.com.au/tsgq-service-and-covid-19-awareness/
We continue to look forward to welcoming your patients into our facility and provide them with the high standards of care expected from us.