The Wesley Hospital Sleep Disorders Centre
The Wesley Hospital Sleep Disorders Centre is a comprehensive service utilising state-of-the art technology in the evaluation of all sleep disorders.
The Sleep Centre includes a dedicated six-bed sleep unit, and is the first private hospital centre in Australia to be accredited with the National Authority of Testing Authorities Australia (NATA).
We provide care for patients requiring detailed evaluation in the following areas:
- Assessment and management of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA), restless leg syndrome, insomnia and chronic snoring
- Management of complex sleep disorders, including narcolepsy, ‘obesity-hypoventilation syndrome’, Cheyne-Stokes Respiration and chronic respiratory failure
- Tertiary-level diagnostic, CPAP, Bilevel/VPAP Adapt and complex sleep disorder investigations
- Management of complex multisystem ventilatory disorders, including cardiac, psychiatric, endocrine, metabolic, pregnancy-related and neurological conditions
- Multi-disciplinary team with access to clinical psychologists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and dentists / ortho prosthodontists for mandibular advancement splints.